Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG
What you need to know
Coronavirus (COVID-19): What you need to do
Protect yourself and others from coronavirus.
To help protect yourself and others from coronavirus, you must:
- Keep washing your hands regularly.
- Wear a face covering in enclosed spaces.
- Stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
- For the latest guidance, please visit the government website.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
British Sign Language information below:
To access our series of COVID-19 video content in British Sign Language, please click here
Important information about the coronavirus – Covid 19
Wash your hands more often: