Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG
COVID-19 Vaccination in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
In line with national guidance, you can now receive the Covid-19 vaccination if you are:
- Over 65
How to book: visit the local booking site, call 0115 883 4640 between 8am – 8pm (Mon – Fri) or 9am – 5pm (Sat – Sun). Or call 119 or visit the national booking link to book at Mansfield Vaccination Centre.
- Clinically Extremely Vulnerable, Clinically Vulnerable or a carer
Read more here to see if you are eligible. How to book: visit this local booking link or call 0115 883 4640 between 8am – 8pm (Mon – Fri) or 9am – 5pm (Sat-Sun).
- Housebound residents
If you are housebound, click here for more information on booking your Covid-19 vaccination appointment.
- A resident in a care home or long term residential facility
If you or someone you know is a resident in a care home, you will be vaccinated by our vaccination roving team or a GP. Your care home will have information on when this will be.
- Frontline health and social care worker
If you are a frontline health or social care worker, the organisation you work at will have details on how you can book your Covid-19 vaccination appointment.
Where can you get vaccinated?
We are delivering the vaccine in Hospital Hubs and Local Vaccination Services across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. We also have a larger scale vaccination centre in Mansfield.
Our hospital hubs are: Queen’s Medical Centre, City Hospital and King’s Mill Hospital.
Our local vaccination services are:
There are also two pop-up Covid-19 vaccination clinics happening at AlQuba Mosque – FiveWays Centre in Sherwood and As-Shifa Mosque in Bobbers Mill. Anyone currently eligible for vaccination can be vaccinated at these clinics. Read more information to how to book here.
How will you be contacted for vaccination?
There are a number of different ways you could be contacted in order to receive a vaccination:
1. Local hospital services – you might be contacted either to have the vaccine as an inpatient or at an outpatient appointment.
2. Local vaccination services – practices in your area are working together to contact and offer the vaccine to as many people as possible. This may be at a different surgery than you usually go to, or at a venue we have set up specially to deliver vaccines.
3. Through your care home – GPs and their teams are also arranging to vaccinate care home residents directly, in their homes.
4. A letter from the NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Booking Service to book online or by phone. Booking through this service will give you the option of having the vaccine at a large-scale Vaccination Centre, or potentially a community pharmacy depending on whether these are available locally. The public will only receive a letter from the NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Booking Service if they live within a 45 minute drive from one of these sites. Our nearest site is the Wickes site in Mansfield. It is also important to note that should a person receive a national letter, they can wait for their local letter if that is more convenient.
How can you help?
To help the NHS deliver their largest ever vaccination programme, there are a few way you can help.
- Unless you are eligible for your vaccination, please don’t contact the NHS to seek a vaccine, we will contact you.
- When you are eligible, please book your appointment as swiftly as possible and attend.
- If you know someone eligible for their vaccination, please help them to book. There is a step-by-step guide on how to help someone else book their appointment online here.
- Please continue to follow the advice on “hands, face, space” and adhere to all other restrictions to help control the virus and save lives.
Helpful information and guidance
The CCG is working closely with the local councils during the pandemic. Nottinghamshire County Council is supporting us with managing requests for information and assistance related to the vaccine rollout so if you have any questions that are not answered by the information here please email email@example.com or call 0300 500 80 80.
- Covid-19 vaccination – a guide for adults
- COVID-19 vaccination - a guide for adults in BSL
- Covid-19 vaccination – a guide for adults - additional languages
- Covid-19 vaccination – a guide for those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- What to expect after your Covid-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination - what to expect after your vaccination in BSL
- What to expect after your Covid-19 vaccination - additional languages
- Why do I have to wait for my Covid-19 vaccine?
- Covid-19 vaccination easy read
- Information about vaccines: For people with a learning disability and autistic people